Thanks so much for the name of the cream!  I'm just now catching up to all
of my e-mails!  I love learning all of these things!  j

-------Original Message-------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 3/25/2008 5:59:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Sweating

In a message dated 3/24/2008 10:55:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
We were just talking about the splotches the other day!  Another thing we
have in common!  What is it that your provider gave you?  Is it something we
can get over the counter?  Sometimes the providers have samples they can
give out to their patients
Hi Jeanne,
The cream I get is a prescription called  CLOTRIMAZOLE/BETAMETH CREATAR