From: Gerry Surette
Date: 4/2/2008 4:52:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TMIC] QUESTION

Hi: this is gerry; I believe recent conversation has helped me immemsly Inow
have ITP on top tm.I am quite discouraged; I read your emails with great
interest' you encourage me especially since on april 29th they will remove
my spleen; in the meantime I have to go through iv hemagolibal n for 4 days
For you have not gone through this. it is five hours of iv cold as you can
tolerate four five hours; The side efrects are fever and cold spasims which
I have already with TM. I need your prayers more than ever.Idon'tknow howI
ill get through this  I pray the Lord to give me strenght but sometimes I
feel it is not enough'I releate to Jude She is my inspiration. Lord what she
has gone through: I trust in the Lord to show me the way but right now I
feel discouraged and dispondant please pray for me and allthpose of us who
go through TM every day; gerry