I don't have TM, my husband does, (8 years now).  Therefore, I will try to
speak from the standpoint of understanding.   However, I don't FEEL his pain,
but I SYMPATHIZE with his pain.  I sympathize with; his daily issues, his
paralysis, his complaints, his clonus, his feeling of inadequacies, his
feelings of frustration and pain over sexual dysfunction and bladder
dysfunction, his loss of his past life and of OUR past lives.  I LISTEN to
him.  I AM THERE FOR HIM.  I encourage him, I apologize for his pain and
anything that will make him understand that I UNDERSTAND to a degree. But, I
don't think anyone can FULLY understand unless they have TM.  He knows I
understand more about TM than many.  But, as they say, "unless you can walk the
walk"...... I, more than likely, will never walk that walk.

I love him, I am committed to him and I will continue to do my best to
understand TM thru his eyes.  He is very detail oriented about it - so that in
itself, helps me understand better.

Anyone with a disease such as TM, needs someone to listen to them with
compassion in their heart.  I will always do my best to be that person.

Sandy Parker

Has anyone ever figured out how to make non TM'rs understand what we go thru
24/7.

If so plase sare the secret!

Has anyone ever figured out how to make non TM'rs understand what we go thru
24/7.

If so plase sare the secret!

Rob