From: wim from holland
Date: 4/22/2008 6:24:22 PM
To: TMIC
Subject: [TMIC] again Lyrica

Please before you bring up a subject, please check the archives. Ofcourse
things will change in time, but some discussions are still fresh.

By checking the archives on subjects you only can find a answer to your
questions, but can also get a better few in the case you are interested in
and come up with questions no one had thought about.

Not that I will say that any question have to be checked, but a lot of
medication is already discussed.

Wim from Holland

Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live.
Download nu.