To Jeanne and all the new comers, yiou guys can post whatever you guys want
because whats in the archives can be old and someone may have a new
development.  There is no rule about posting the same question or subject
twice.  I may want to ask a question again that i already just to see if anyone
has gheard something new on it.  take care SaL

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        The archives are just previous messages that have come through the
TMIC. If it is in the archives that just means it has been discussed before,
but that doesn't mean it can't be discussed again for those who weren't here
then.

  Barbara H.
  http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

  In a message dated 4/22/2008 8:56:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL