The archives are just previous messages that have come through  the TMIC. If
it is in the archives that just means it has been discussed before,  but that
doesn't mean it can't be discussed again for those who weren't here  then.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 4/22/2008 8:56:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,