Zanaflex was the first medication my Neuro prescribed, but he switched me to
Baclofen because I was constantly tired.
I hate to hear that about the Lyrica, because you are one of the reasons I was
willing to give it a try.  I only take 75mg every 12 hours so I still have
break-through pain, but I like that it starts working in 20 minutes.

Patti - Michigan