From: Robert Pall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:04 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] New Medication

        I just started a new drug to help relieve banding. The drugs
name is Tizanidine or Zanaflex. Do any of you take it or have you
previously taken it. I have just started and am not up to the normal
dose yet...however I am finding a noticable improvement in the banding.
It is interesting that when I first started taking Lyrica I also noticed
an improvement that has since not been so pronounced!

Thanks!

Rob in New Jersey