From: Roger Pratt
Date: 4/23/2008 5:44:37 PM
To: Robert Pall;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] New Medication

Rob,  My doctor put me on Zanaflex and it helps some.  I take a lot of
medications, but only get so much help and then just have to live with the
rest.  I am one of the lucky ones who can walk.  With me the hardest part is
the fatigue and constant nerve pain.  I guess it could be a lot worse
without all the medications, - Roger in Kennewick, WA