Great news!! Jeanne I hope it works out for you!
And Heather fantastic news! Keep us up to date on how it all goes. At times
I have thought about doing a "clinical trial" with one thing or another but
it's quite a commitment to keeping records etc... but if you can get if free
that would be awesome!!
Trudy in Northern Virginia

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles;
*It empties today of its strengths.*