Once you did the therapy and it worked, did it stay?  What an amazing thing
if it did!  I'm going to try it!  Thanks, Sal...as always!  Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: sal r
Date: 04/24/08 00:00:09
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] WalkAid - Foot drop

hey jeanne, i was reading the reply on how you were saying about how the
temperature in your ody is still off..I actually didnt have feeling in the
back off my head for a long time...but once i did the hot and cold therapy
which is take an ice ppack and a heating pad and alternate it on one spot of
your body for 60 secs each do each 3 times..thatr helped me within 2 weeks
to feel the temperature again in that area....

jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh, Kevin...I'm so glad you told me.  I'll let you know when we get back but
that cost is sure a detriment, right? I regularly wear holes in the bottom
of my right sock so at least if I were to get it I would save on having to
buy new socks, right??!!

I've probably told you before but I'm numb inside from the chest down and my
skin on the right side is hypersensitive but it is much weaker than the left
  The left side has no temperature sensation except some up around my torso
and now a bit around my butt cheek (new!).  It's still not like normal but
hey! we'll take anything, right??

Thanks again, Kevin! I'll keep you posted.

Jeanne