  From: jrushton
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] WalkAid - Foot drop - ADD Dexascan

        Barbara, did you ever notice when you talk out loud to yourself when
you walk, you seem to 'work' better or am I the only odd one in the bunch??  As
awkward as I walk (like a drunk) I really don't fall all that often any more
like I did the first year.  It throws everyone around me in a tizzy which is
too bad.

        This brings up a really important thing...  I just went in Monday and
had a dexascan and sure enough, my bone density is not where it should be.  I
am 'osteopenia' which means if I don't start taking my calcium regularly, I'm
going to be in the red zone!!!  The vitamins were big and gaggy so I just put
them on the back shelf but after seeing the scan out they came!  These also
have vitamin D which will help my body absorb the calcium.

        My right side is worse because it is the weakest and doesn't get the
workout the way my good side does and it sure shows in the scan.  I can't
imagine what they would look like if I didn't do my water therapy as much as I
do.  Just a note of caution for anyone else who might be wimpy like me with
their vitamin/calcium intake (not!)!!!

        Jeanne