> I am a curious person so I checked into YOUR way "to make a very good livin>
> g on the internet".  You condemned Frank, because he called it a pyramid. Y>
> et,  many of us think Frank is a very smart man.
]
]Did I hear someone typing my name???

I didn't call anything a pyramid.  I've sold Tupperware (High School),
Encyclopedias (College), Shaklee, Cosmetics, Amway.  They all work if you work
the plan.  In my Amway group I had a blind paraplegic who now makes over
$100,000 a year.  He tells people that wealth was forced upon him.  He also
tells people that he has a "Get Rich Slow Plan."

Good Luck

PS:  I've been away- drove to Key West- the bottom of U.S. Route one.  It was
great