Michelle
Scheme, Scam, Flim, Flam
Yes, I forgot about the club aspect of your scheme.
You let me call someone who wants to join your Get Rich Quick Club and "invite"
them into the $250 $500 or $1,000 level.  They send you the money to join your
club and you send me my portion.  Is this money taxed as legitimate income or
are you a not-for-profit entity?  Well, I suppose there is a way around that
too!

Patti - Michigan (The home of the Amway Corporation and it's legitimate)