Regina,I have been exactly where you are now.... what a bummer. I too am
going to the "top" neuro in the area, but he no longer has time for me. In
fact I came in for an appointment and it wasn't with him anymore my year was
up and the diagnosis was TM/MS so now I am with his Nurse Practioner...
She's awesome. We get along great and she's open to whatever I want to try.
When I mentioned marijuana, tho I can't "quote" her, she said many patients
have used it to help with the pain. But it's illegal here in VA and I don't
know want to get anyone in trouble getting it for me..  Anyway, I too felt
that Neurontin was messing with my memory (although I am 62). I did switch
to Lyrica. I had a difficult time with Baclofen as it weakens muscles, so I
stopped it. I don't really have much spasticity.
I also couldn't agree with you more as to the fatigue. At times it's
crushing!! I did try Provigil but thought it made me a little jittery.
Did not give it much of a try. I hate taking so many meds!  Lyrica,
cymbalta, zocor, and a bladder control med. The other problem is
when you look "good" people forget that you might not feel "good". It's hard
because I force myself out of bed in the morning. (As a catholic I can
always find a 9:00 am mass somewhere :) Is it a compliment when your friend
says "I don't ever think of you as handicapped". I love going into Wash. DC
to the museums.... but it takes everything out of me. I shall stop
blabbering on. I am so blessed to have friends that drag me and my
walker/cane everywhere ..... even to Italy & Mexico....
Regina, you have a great attitude and that is so important with this
"affliction".....
Have a great weekend
Trudy