Hi Jim,

I have to say that I don't do the poor me thing.  I do, once in a  great
while, wish that I was in a body that didn't ache so much and have a  little
pity
party.  However, I've never wished my TM on another person and  I know that
there are always others out there that are in worse shape than  myself.  When I
am having a pity party, I generally come onto TMIC and  read some emails and
get over it pretty quickly.

I have to say that if I had to get something - that at least it was
something where the people are so easy to get along with and the information
that we
are able to access from the TMIC is so valuable to all of us.  It's  like
saying that we are sorry that somebody had to get TM but glad  that they found
TMIC.  All thanks to you Jim.

Big warm hugs to you, Barbara A

favorites at AOL Food.