GracieI wouldn't miss it!! You are so brave to do this and of course you
know that on this list how we look on the outside doesn't really matter.
It's what we have on the inside that counts. We share our joys and our
sorrows.... we care, we pray and we remember each other every day thru this
TM List.
Teeth or no teeth, my dear, you represent all of us, you are our Heroine!!!

Trudy (Northern Va)