Great program Grace!

I recorded it on my computer and cut out the commercials and the other story. Your segment comes out to 19 mins. I'll burn you a dvd.

You looked fine to me. :-)

Jim

At 05:31 PM 7/13/2008, Grace M. wrote:
Hi Deb and Jeanne,

It's carried by most cable packages and is also on satellite. It's about Devic's NMO, which is what caused my TM. Hope you get to watch.

And Jeanne, I look HORRIBLE. (And I do mean horrible.) I've never looked so bad in my entire life, but, I'm very happy to still be alive and kicking. So far, the Rituxan infusions have kept me stable, though my May infusion failed and I had to have an immediate gram repeat. The neuro thinks that we might have to do them a bit more often than every three months. Oh well, if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.

Gracie

----
Jim Lubin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]