From: "randy rankin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TM Group" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:15:22 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: RE: [TMIC] TMIC] Re: My Devic's NMO episode is on Mystery ER on
Monday.

This is randy - I'm confused.

Did I read an email that someone was willing or interested in making a DVD
copy?

I cannot get discovery health and I am now thinking that some people think
that I am going to record it and make copies. I don't have the channel. If I
DID I would do that but I AM interested in BUYING a copy if someone is planning
on making a copy of the show.

Sorry about the confusion. It is sometimes hard to keep track with the emails
subject lines - and messages