I know this is a different question and not even related to what you are
talking about, but I had TM on 17 May 2004 and now I need a knee replacement.
My Question is do anyone know or had a knee replacement with TM?     Thanks Hp
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: randy rankin
  To: TM Group
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 5:15 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] TMIC] Re: My Devic's NMO episode is on Mystery ER on
Monday.

        This is randy - I'm confused.

        Did I read an email that someone was willing or interested in making a
DVD copy?

        I cannot get discovery health and I am now thinking that some people
think that I am going to record it and make copies. I don't have the channel.
If I DID I would do that but I AM interested in BUYING a copy if someone is
planning on making a copy of the show.

        Sorry about the confusion. It is sometimes hard to keep track with the
emails subject lines - and messages