Gracie,You were just great! It was scary, that is exactly what happened to
me in 2002.... but to have it happen again and again. I am so sorry...
What wonderful children. I was so excited to see the real Gracie! Thanks for
sharing this with us. None of us will ever forget that "night from hell"....
We've all come a very long way....
Trudy