  From: Jim Lubin
  To: marieke dufresne ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Mystery ER now on YouTube

Thanks :-)
I added them to http://www.youtube.com/transversemyelitis

At 02:56 PM 7/15/2008, marieke dufresne wrote:
  Mystery ER now on YouTube
I got them from Jim through email, and uploaded to YouTube. It's in 3 parts.
They are still "processing". Part 1 is up though, the other 2 should be up
within a few minutes (5:55 PM ET).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QFmF6Bh1gg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wdFSx_LOw&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-tDVzp5QI&feature=user

If it disappears, it's b/c they got taken down (not by me, but YT.. so far I
have not had that happen, but ya never know)

Marieke RN!
TM @ T1 since 2004

    ----
Jim Lubin