Priscilla,

I identify with those conditions, completely.  When the  banding is so tight,
and my feet are so frozen and my legs are burning hot, and  my neuropathy in
my hands and arms are unbearable, my eyes are so dry, my  contracted fingers
are so tight, and I also itch where I cannot scratch, it is  enough to make one
cry.  I can't make up my mind, which is worse, the heat  or the cold.  I
never had to choose before TM.

Each night, I pray that God will bless all of us TMer's with a  decent day.
I hope yours is tomorrow.

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.