From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Trudy Ogilvie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 3:29 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Frustrated!!

Trudy,
Only another TMer could properly discribe the feelings you wrote.  Yes, you
wore
the wrong shoes, put on the wrong jeans, sat on the wrong chair, knelt wrong,
and live in the wrong climate.  My feelings exactly.  It's not likley another
attack, but it is likely all due to TM.  What a strange club we've joined!
Take your shoes, put your feet up, and have a cool drink!
Best Wishes
Patti - Michigan