Gracie,That is so funny about the "numb butt"...... exactly, exactly how I
feel.... It's like whoa... who's butt is this anyway??? It can't be mine....
but it just keeps following me wherever I go. And your right about the
legs... we could go on forever in this group about leg sensations.... I was
given a beautiful nightgown...I couldn't tell my friend it was the most
painful gift she could have ever given me.
Well, it's a new day.... and there is always "hope"....
Trudy