Its funny you should talk about cold sores and herpes virus.  I never  had a
problem with that in the past and that was the first thing I was asked  when I
got sick (Sept. 05).   Right now I have sores on my tongue  which is probably
some sort of herpes.  Very annoying.  I am taking an  antibiotic but I know
that does not kill a virus.   2 of my daughters  (grown) also had mild cases of
shingles this past year.   Maybe we all  have the chicken pox virus in our
systems.   Feel good, Rosalie

In a message dated 10/3/2008 2:58:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,