I met a woman whose TM was caused by the virus that causes shingles.  I met
another woman who had shingles and her diagnosis for her resulting paralysis
was thought to be TM or Guillane Barre, either way thought to be brought on
by shingles also...my daughter's case is thought to be brought on by a virus
or a vaccine...no one knows...

--
Mary Anne Egan
The Stettler Group, Inc.