Hair piece! I don't have a hair piece, got a full head of hair! It's a little
gray but it's all there!

Larry in Oklahoma who is feeling silly! Laughter works if you work it!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:03:29 -0400Subject: Re: [TMIC]
QuestionsTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com

Its funny you should talk about cold sores and herpes virus.  I never had a
problem with that in the past and that was the first thing I was asked when I
got sick (Sept. 05).   Right now I have sores on my tongue which is probably
some sort of herpes.  Very annoying.  I am taking an antibiotic but I know that
does not kill a virus.   2 of my daughters (grown) also had mild cases of
shingles this past year.   Maybe we all have the chicken pox virus in our
systems.   Feel good, Rosalie

In a message dated 10/3/2008 2:58:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

"I always hate when my email is filled with forwarded messages. I usually just
delete then and very rarely pass them on."

I feel exactly the same way.  I delete more email, even from my very best
friend, who sends me every darn joke out there on the Internet.  Every once in
a while there are photographs that are too cute and I appreciate those.  The
political messages I can live without hearing.  I know how I feel; I know who I
am going to vote for, and I can decide for myself when there are issues on the
table to be discussed.

What I'm trying to say is this forum is for Transverse Myelitis and I'd like to
read email having to do with this disease and how each of us is coping with it
on a daily basis.  Maybe there are new members wanting to ask questions about
TM...

Heck~I have a question.  Has anyone ever been told that their TM is related to
the Herpes virus?  When I get sick, I always get a "cold sore" on the corner of
my mouth...never anywhere else.  But the doctors say that my herpes viral
titers are sky high and can find no reason for them to be like that.

Has anyone else been told that TM is caused by a virus?

Love, Hugs & Prayers.

Jude

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies,
Events, News & more. Try it out!