Yippee!!!!!  Way to go  Terry!  I know how hard you have worked for this and
how long it has  taken you.  You deserve this good news.

I am wondering...do you also have  sensation with the ability to walk?  Or,
have you always had  it?  Never had it?

For the life of me, I don't  understand it when people say that they are
walkers but have no sensation  and have to watch with every step where their
feet
are placed.  It  must be so difficult.

I shed tears of joy for you  Terry...and for you Sparker...you know how much
I love  you.

God Bless You again and  again,
Jude

In a message dated 11/17/2008 10:32:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,