Yes, I did consider the left foot accelerator, Heather, but then had hand
controls installed in my car instead.  I then found I just didn't use them.  I
took my driver's test not using them but felt safer knowing they were there if
I needed them.  The person that gave me my driver's test asked if I felt better
with them and I honestly did at that time so I am only able to drive that car.
She did say I did perfect without using them and when I was ready to retake my
test to remove that 'exception' on my license I could do it anytime.  I never
have used them...isn't that strange?  That numb, lazy, crazy, old foot and leg
just seems to take care of everything!  It must be ingrained in my brain after
all of those years driving almost 80 miles a day back and forth to work in that
same car because I sure don't do as well in any other car!!  Thanks for the
thought, tho!  j