Hello, dear Jude!  I just read your note to Terry about walking with no
sensation to the feet?  Such exciting and wonderful news!!

That is how I walk and it is true about having to watch your feet.  At home I
don't so much since it's more comfortable but I still fall into the walls
often.  I also can drive but have to wear white shoes so I can see them in a
hurry or with my peripheral view.  I've had to slam on the brakes for deer and
other drivers and it is sure amazing how that can work when the foot and leg
that I use to drive also happens to be the weakest and the one I drag the
most!!!  Our bodies are amazing!

Even if you can't e-mail us, we will still be thinking of and praying for
you!!!  j