From: Gillian Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 6:09 PM
To: TM list
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Anybody else been there?

Ahhh Rob, I hear you, as they say in the classics!  I feel it so hard to be
empathetic these days when someone (usually Trev) complains of "minor"
ailments.  I also get people coming to me to explain all their woes and I'm
just so over it!

I have noticed that those who complain a lot get so much sympathy, while
those of us who just go about their life with as little complaint as
possible just get no understanding at all.  A lot of lip service, but when
it gets down to the nitty gritty really people just have no idea and it's
really hard when it's those who are closest to us.

While knowing how hard it is for our partners, it just doesn't really make
it easier does it?

Like Jeanne said Rob, all we can do is keep on keeping on.  Or, you can
always look on it as character building :-))!

hugs

Gilly