Gilly, bless your heart..  Do not worry about this as there will be or has been
a time when each of us has gone through something similar and shared our
feelings with all of our TMIC 'family'.  That is what we are here for..each
other.  We go through our days trying to be as 'up' and cheerful as we possibly
can but this old TM just plain gets to us once in awhile, physically always and
emotionally other times, sometimes both.  It's a real chore to live with this
every single hour of the day and to have it worsen with the change of the
weather.  Sometimes the meds just don't do it.

We care, dear one...  Jeanne in Dayton, WA