Oh Gunny --- I am so very sorry. I just can't  imagine.

Barbara H.
_http://www.barbarah.wordpress.com_ (http://www.barbarah.wordpress.com)

In a message dated 11/21/2008 10:38:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

     I've been keeping quiet about this  situation, but, I've been reading a
lot on the list about caregivers so I  thought I would spout off. August 8th,
my caregiver apparently decided she had  enough. I came home from a meeting
around 10:30 PM, this was on a Friday, and  no one was home. I valled my wife's
cell phone as she is usually home by this  time, and it went directly to voice
mail. I looked in her room, and saw that  her Computer was gone, so, I
immediately thought someone had broken in. I  called the Police to file a
report,
but then I noticed her pet bird was gone.  After reading all the signs that
were
right in front of me, I came to the  conclusion that she had left. I called
my Granddaughter to see what she knew,  and she confirmed, the wife was gone.
So, I walk into an empty house, no  warning, no note, just gone. Now, a month
after this, she sends $500 to my  Granddaughter for bus fare, so her and my
Grandson can come to California.  Well, they left about a week later with the
intention of coming back in a  months time. Needless to say, they're still
there
after three  months.

My birthday is the 25th of this month, and it'll be the  first time in three
years that my Grandson wont be with me. It's not so much  that the wife
deserted me, but she enticed my Grandkids to go to California  with her, so,
here I
am, back where I started. That little boy and I had a  bond, no one could
break, so I thought. Little did I know. Those of you that  have caregivers
staying
at your side through good and bad times, relish them.  Let them know every
day how you appreciate what sacrifice thay're  making.  Oh yeah, the wifw
calles
a couple weeks ago wanting me to send  her $100 to get her air conditioner
fixed in her car. After I threw up, I told  her what I thought about the way
she
left, and thanked her for being so  considerate. I guess i'll never see any
of them again. I don't want to be  vindictive, but, what goes around, comes
around. As for her, I couldn't care  less, but I'm sure gonna miss that little
boy. Enough sad stories, let's get  back to normal.

 One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the
things you love. Try the new _AOL.com_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40va
nity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)   today!