Gunny,

Please know that you deserve better!  I'm so sorry to hear this..........I hope
that the grands will re-
think their move!!
jan

--- On Fri, 11/21/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh Gunny --- I am so very sorry. I just can't imagine.

Barbara H.
http://www.barbarah.wordpress.com

In a message dated 11/21/2008 10:38:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL