  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Caregivers

  What a horrible thing to happen!!

  My "Caretaker" is my girlfriend/ companion. I give her hours "Off" during the
day- today she's off with the lady's club, taking crab salad sandwiches for
after the meeting and lecturer. She goes out with other ladies, shopping,
museums, etc.  When her internet carrier was too slow for me, I got ultra-fast
cable along with 400 channels, then created her own website and e-mail for less
that she was paying for DSL  When I figured out that her house was too big for
her to clean, I found a two bedroom apartment- I love Craig's List- so to rent
her house and live in in the comfy little place.  Now she has income of her own
which helps her spirits.

  She works hard for me.  So I work as hard as I can to make her life with me
special.

  my 2 cents