Tobe,
That is terrible.  Is this person still a 'friend'?

Heather in Calgary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: T Kanon
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:30 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] another story

        Hi Everyone,
        I have another story about how a "friend" interpreted our illness.
Unfortunately I can no longer drive due to TM.  I can't feel my feet.  So I
applied  for and received a special permit that allows me to put up to ten
license numbers on it. I listed several friends who take me places and they can
park at meters without paying or on alternate side days.
        One "friend" asked me if she could borrow it and not knowing how to say
no I lent it to her.  She continued to ask me for it and I said I can't.  I
could lose the priviledge and it is not meant to lend out.  She asked me whom
did I know to get a permit like that and passed the word around that I was
selfish.  Lately I find people very annoying!!!!
        Tobe
        Brooklyn NY   :O)