I have hand controls in my van although I do not use them.  Tobe, I  live in
Woodbury , Long Island and use a company called Accessible Vans and  Mobility
in Bethpage (J. bussani, Inc.)  tel # 516-938-5207.  They  would be able to
tell you where to go in Brooklyn.  I think the cost was  about $850.  When I
purchased the van which is wheelchair accessible  Chyrsler gave me a rebate of
$1000.  Take care, Rosalie

In a message dated 11/22/2008 12:45:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,