Barbara,

Thank you for your kind words and advice.

I have hired a lawyer to handle the case.  I worked for the county government
and ERISA laws don't apply to government employees so I will be able to sue the
company for her fees which under ERISA you can't do.

I know that I will win eventually.  I hae gone through the small savings I had,
maxed out 2 credit cards and now, when the stock market is down 60%, I
sell stocks from time to time.  I talked to my lawyer and she said that we
could bring a civil suit against the LTD compnay for the total amount that I
have lost as well as mental and physcial anquish.  SO guess what, they should
have continued to pay me because they have really ticked me off!  Too many
companies do this and it is not humanly nor morally correct.

Yes, I know there are people that take advantage of insurance companies but
those people that really need LTD should not be punished - aren't we suppose to
be innocent untl proven quilty - OH THAT"S FOR THE RICH - I keep forgetting
that!

What really gets me is the way the insurance company went around everything and
basically tricked me and my neuro - there should be laws against that.  I
always thought that ERSIA was suppose to protect employees BUT in reality ERSIA
protects employers and insurance companies and allow lawyers to make more
money!

I don't know if you noticed but I really get upset regarding this problem.  I
thought before TM that I was doing everything correct financially to protect my
future but I didn't count on insurance companies bucking their
responsibilities!

I know that I am so much luckier than most.  I do have a home that's paid for
along with an older car that's paid for.  But there's the doctor bills, meds,
food, electricity, taxes, insurance and everything else adds up to greater
dollars than SSDI. I'm in the class that I'm too well off to get help and yet
not enough to make ends meet - a rock and a hard place that seems to be our
life!  I just hope that Obama can help us all in ways that we can only dream
of!

Thank you for letting me boil over!   Everytime I think about this, I get upset
and I know that I shouldn't because all it does is harm me!  Since July, I've
had more attacks of spasms, headaches, and more pain.  I know it is because of
the stress!

I need to follow my advice - let go let God!  Some days its easier than others.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.