  From: Sally Wilkinson
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:40 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Bladder control

  Hi Guys

  Am I right in thinking that bladder control can be an issue with TM? My TM
husband thinks its not, and that his visits to the loo 7-10 times a night and
needing to suddenly pee urgently at any time have nothing to do with his TM!

  Kind regards

  Sally in the UK

  Sally Wilkinson

  Business Development Manager