Wim from Holland.

From: sally.wilkin...@genesisdesign.uk.comto: tmic-l...@eskimo.comdate: Thu, 29
Jan 2009 14:40:02 +0000Subject: [TMIC] Bladder control

Hi Guys

Am I right in thinking that bladder control can be an issue with TM? My TM
husband thinks its not, and that his visits to the loo 7-10 times a night and
needing to suddenly pee urgently at any time have nothing to do with his TM!

Kind regards

Sally in the UK

Sally Wilkinson
Business Development Manager