Did she try re-subscribing"  Many of us have been kicked off from yime to time!

Welcome home, Jude!!!  you've been on our minds and in our hearts!!!
Hugs, janh

She can't post for some reason and asked that I send this for her:

Hello there...anybody out there?  Boy, I go into the hospital for a couple of
weeks and this is what I come home to.

I've heard about two sites where y'all might be hanging out,  One is Yahoo and
the other is a different type of site that I know nothing about, not even the
name.

Are there any new people with TM waiting around for some activity?  My name is
Jude; I am a T3 paraplegic, totally paralyzed from the nipple-line on down to
my toes.  I don't begin to say that I know everything, in fact, I know next to
nothing...just like the doctors.

If you have any questions or simply need someone to talk to send me an email
and we will work it out.

Try to keep it Positive!
Jude

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.