Thank you for posting for Jude.  She can't post but is she receiving our
emails to the site?

Margaret

From: alle...@aol.com [mailto:alle...@aol.com]
Sent: April-02-09 11:35 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] FROM JUDE

She can't post for some reason and asked that I send this for her:

Hello there...anybody out there?  Boy, I go into the hospital for a couple
of weeks and this is what I come home to.

I've heard about two sites where y'all might be hanging out,  One is Yahoo
and the other is a different type of site that I know nothing about, not
even the name.

Are there any new people with TM waiting around for some activity?  My name
is Jude; I am a T3 paraplegic, totally paralyzed from the nipple-line on
down to my toes.  I don't begin to say that I know everything, in fact, I
know next to nothing...just like the doctors.

If you have any questions or simply need someone to talk to send me an email
and we will work it out.

Try to keep it Positive!

Jude

  _____

Worried about job security? Check
<http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare0000000
3>  out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.