From: Janice <jan...@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: over heating
To: lynnemye...@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 9:32 PM

How strong are your legs that you can get into a pool?    How does it feel?
Is it easier to move around in water?    I used to do water aerobics, in fact,
that was when I first noticed something strange with my legs.   All of a sudden
one week I would come home from aerobics and my legs would feel really tired.
I just thought that I was working harder in the water.   Wrong.   By the end of
the week my legs gave out and that was that!    I really miss walking in the
water.      How old are you?
Janice