  From: lynne myers
  To: Janice ; tmic
  Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 7:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: over heating

        Most of the strength returned in my legs.  I just have some residual
weakness on my right side.  I walk around the house and the yard fine without
any assistive devices, only use cane when I go out because I do fall
frequently, and use electric carts in stores when I will be shopping for more
than a few items because of fatigue.  We have steps going into the pool with
handrails so I don't have any problems getting in and out of the water.  I
don't do alot of actual swimming anymore because it hurts my legs, just float
or walk around,  I will be 47 in a couple of months.