  From: balmat...@aol.com
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:53 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] leg and foot comfort in bed

  I think that this is something that most of us suffer from at some point
during our TM lives, skin sensitivity against fabric, and it's the worst when
we are trying to get some much needed sleep.

  I have purchased so many sets of sheets and blankets over my TM years (T
8-10, 6/1/99), and I have had this sensitivity for most of that time.  It
started as sensitivity and is so often PAIN.  I've gone from egyptian cotton,
very good quality flannel, jersey (like T-shirt material) and all sorts of
thread counts of cotton.  In sheets, I think that most of the time, my most
comfortable sheet happens to be the jersey.  I'm not saying that I can always
have my legs against them, because I cannot, I lay on my back many nights with
my knees bent so nothing touches my legs.  Blankets are much worse, so you need
to get the most comfortable sheet you can near your skin.  If you have any
"old" pajama bottoms, those are also some of the most comfortable, or I wear
the short ones.

  I've bought some microfiber plush pants this year from OldNavy.com and they
have been warm on my legs and haven't irritated them.  I am very much looking
forward to warmer weather when I can wear short pants all the time and not
being uncomfortable.

  Hugs to all, Barbara A in CA

  Great deals on Dell s most popular laptops  Starting at $479