From: Gillian Clark <mingalett...@activ8.net.au>
To: TM list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:04 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] leg and foot comfort in bed

It has only just occurred to me that sleeping on my back is the only way I have
slept now for years. Since the day of the attack I haven't been able to sleep
any other way, in the beginning, I couldn't move at all from that position, I
can now at least move my legs into a more comfy position.? I can't sleep with
them bent up though Barb, that causes huge spasms.

?

Everything hurts, no matter what but it's trying to minimize the pain is the
answer isn't it?? I know that when you are new to this crap it's so hard to
realise the things that you suddenly have to pay attention to.? Not only what
you wear but where you are walking, avoiding anything that will brush on you.?
Shopping is a nightmare when someone brushes past etc.

?

Since I was born being unconventional a lot of things came easily for me.? If
you were not? born that way, it's time to change and not give an obese rodent's
derriere what anyone else thinks. Find what works for you and don't worry about
what the "normal" people are doing.

?

I think I've just about got my life into a reasonable degree of comfort but
sometimes it just changes again.

?

hugs all

Gilly