Hi Betty,

Ella is good people to know and converse with,  especially if you have
questions or problems.  I am like Ella in that  I have a constant buzzing
feeling throughout my body which is similar to  when one of your extremities
"falls asleep".  I hate  it...

Love You,
Jude

In a message dated 4/19/2009 4:01:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,