  From: C E
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:39 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Mayo Clinic

  Has anyone gone to the Mayo Clinic for a work-up or 2nd opinion for any of
their problems?  If you did, what was the issue that you went there for and
were you satified with the outcomes?

  Carol,  forermly from Beautiful Culver, IN
  Rescently moved to Addison, IL (and employed!)

  Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.