Has anyone seen a therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc. for depression
since being dignosed for depression?  Did it help you?
Has anyone been on Cymbalta and switched to another antidepressant?
For those of you on Cymbalta - are you on it for depression or pain or both and
how much do you take.  I take 60mg Cymbalta, but it made me "feel movement in
my brain" when I raised it to 90Mg.  I went back to 60mg and never tried to
increase it again.
I have an appt. tomorrow and I'm wondering about putting my TM life in the
hands of yet another doctor ....and I don't think my PCP is a good fit for me.

Patti - Michigan